Hospital outpatient care
Department of Radiation Oncology, Hokkaido University Hospital.
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology,
Hokkaido University Hospital.
Please make your appointment in advance.
- New Patients：8:30 – 12:00
- Revisiting Patients：8:30 – 11:00
* except Saturday, Sunday, holidays, 12/29 – 1/3
- Please consult on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday if you would like to consult a radiation oncologist.
- Please contact on telephone if you have oncologic emergency when necessary.
- Patients with urological cancer are asked to visit on Monday.
- Consultation before IVR procedure is necessary. Please consult on Tuesday, Wednesday if you would like to consult interventional radiologist.
- Results of imaging tests (CT and/or MRI) are explained by physicians who made requests for imaging tests.
- A physician in charge may be changed because of meeting.
- Please consult department of nuclear medicine if you would like to consult a doctor about nuclear medicine.
Thank you for your cooperation.